Skip to main content

I am finally 29! What My Last Year in My Twenties Has in Store for Me!

I am 29 years-old! Celebrating! How the hell did that happen! Does anyone else feel like we just turned 18 and celebrated becoming an "offcial" adult when we were so stoked to be able to vote and smoke.

Dude... If I could talk to 18 year-old me, I would let her know that she hasn't seen anything yet and to invest in something called Facebook or Tesla ;-)

But seriously, I am 29! And I think, I officially, feel like an adult...

So what does this year have in store me...

BTW! Have I mentioned that I am getting married! LOL.. I just got back from picking up my dress, so forgive me if I am back on being bridesessed! And tonight we also went to go look at the bridesmaids dresses and thanks to the ahead planner that she is, my friend bought hers! And me and my mom, pinned down the dress for my mom! And now the Wedding Planner is playing on E.

Following my birthday at Dianeyland, we have The Walking Dead premiere, we have baby showers, our friend's weddings, Halloween, the rest of the other holidays and more trips to Disneyland and especially looking forward to our joint Bachelor and Bachelorrete trip to Disneyland! And then I will be his wife, he will be my husband finally certifying what we've always known that we are each other's partners for life.

But getting older is pretty rad and not, I dunno about y'all but I am getting birthday cards from my insurance and medical provider, which is great but not really... Why? You ask... Because the bastards are trying to sell me either life insurance (as a friendly reminder on your birthday that death is imminent) or reminding me that I am due for a PAP test soon(I'm rolling my eyes And LMAO;-)Can u believe that shit... Making sure my loved are taken care and that my womanly parts... Geesh!

The rad part about getting older can be found here, so we do haveother stuff to look forward too,  Being 29 is Awesome! which by the way I kinda already do some of this stuff! So internally, I have always been 29!

So now raise a toast with me, to celebrating my 8th Annual 21st Birthday! Just kidding! Here's to getting older, wiser and prettier... well at least more adorable;-)

That is all,

'Til next time,

Toodles

PS. Body and mind positivity tip for my introverts: Best Gift Ever! I gave to myself this past weekend! A day to myself! Just heaven! I am introvert, not anti-social and having a whole day to myself, well not totally cause I had my books and thoughts to keep me company, was just splendid! That is all! Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...