Skip to main content

I'm Not Sure Why I Didn't Do It for a Whole Year...

 A whole year... and the only difference is the color...and wrinkles...
Nothing serious... Today marks a whole year that I haven't bothered to cut or dye my hair! 

I have wanted my long hair back... since like forever... Not a regret just a lesson  learned - note to self DO NOT get haircut when emotionally driven out of anger (That's why I cut my hair hella short about 5 years ago)

I'm not sure why I have waited so damn long... But I am in dire need of a haircut (like a trim)! 

Right now I have the Poor (Wo)Man's ombre... no joke- someone asked me where I got my ombre done because it was exactly what they were looking for and I was so embarrassed and flattered... btw. that's a weird mixture of feelings...

And it really has been on my mind because this Friday will mark another huge milestone or bucket list item that occurred a year ago...

I was trying to think of the last time I cut or dyed my hair and it was right before I left to the City of Light, the City of Love... Paris!

And I am so excited to relive that trip, that still feels like just yesterday... on my upcoming post, Wedding Update for August 1st!

Right now, I seriously need to book an appt with someone, somewhere real quick! My fiancé's aunt has offered her services and I really should get this done... Just not sure why I haven't...

Someone, decide what color I want my hair to be for the wedding- I had wanted red but... Heavy Sigh :-(

That is all,

'Til next Tuesday,

Toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...