Skip to main content

I Am Too Tired to Care... Because I Care Too Much!



Image from: thefuckitdiet.com

Mother's Day was awesome and I ate like a pig after a great day of walking...

I am struggling... That ugly wave-length of sadness and anxiety are making their presence known...

We are now almost mid-May and I can't seem to get this healthy-kick started...

I am tired and I am struggling mentally and physically - I don't have the motivation and really do not care to have it either...

Outside forces are making me feel like I need to look differently for the wedding dress... And I am beginning to feel real resentful of their projections because I am willingly making them my own...

I am ok with being fat so I don't know why I'm letting other people's opinions of me, affect me... I have been doing a lot of self-hating and avoiding mirrors!

And did I mention? I am struggling... I come home from work and would rather clean or watch tv or spend quality time with my loved ones.

This past Saturday we went for a walk with our kids, Lita, Patch and Nano  And it felt great! It didn't feel like a chore - so I really need to find something like that...

Tonight we had Sushi for dinner, right down the street from where we live, and I am really proud of us because we opted to walk and that felt great as well!

I need to figure out a way to be able to do this everyday - just walking felt really good! But I am not meeting my 10,000steps a day goal and I am feeling like a failure!

So I am throwing myself a pity-party rather than actually coming up with solutions.

So welcome y'all to my pity-party of one!

That is all,

'Til Next Tuesday

Toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...