Skip to main content

I Like Watching TV But I LOVE Commercials...

Sorry folks...But I am REALLY TIRED!!!

And all I could think of was sharing my five favorite commercials -at the moment- mainly because I am in desperate need of a good cry and a hardy harhar laugh!

I attempted to binge watch TV this weekend thanks to xfinity's watchathon offer but couldn't because had too much crap to do... Work and family stuff...

Hopefully by next Tuesday I will have recovered... but probably not... it's gonna be another busy weekend with more crap to do... again work and family stuff... and then a really loooooong Monday...

But Monday will be worth it because I have been invited to join  an Advisory Board... so yay me!

Anyways, I am the kinda person that forgets about my DVR, that I can fast forward through commercials, mainly because I enjoy the commercials more than I enjoy the TV show I'm watching... for instance, I die! Like die! for Disney-Disneyland commercials!  here's one that just had me running around the house like a maniac!
Almost peed in my pants when I heard Lana Del Rey's voice and cut to 1:20 and that is when I completely lost it! But since this is a preview I cant really count as a commercial... That's my technicality and you must agree! Maniacal Laugh... Muahaha

So, Without further ado, my most recent top five favorite commercials... in no particular order:

Here's a hopin' you laugh and cry with me...

I don't think this commercial really needs any explanation! Tear...

This describes me... Trying to understand these kids' generation lingo... I mean that's how I know I'm not young anymore... (I mean I'm a kid at heart but my kid at heart still uses lingo like "lingo" "hella" "bad")

Super creepy = Super Funny... At least in my world it does!
I'm not sure why, but I really can't take my eyes away from this commercial when it comes on... even though it freaks me the f' out!

I wish I had a co-worker named Mike... Just so I can re-live this commercial every Wednesday of my life!

Women Empower Women! I LOVE this commercial... Displaying women beyond just tits and ass!!! 
My favoritest... fo'sho'


That is all- 

'Til Next Tuesday- 

Toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...