Skip to main content

I LOVE Commercials: Part 2: Holiday Commercials are My Favorite!

Rather than post after post on Facebook... I am going to "write" a blog about my favorite  commercials!

AGAIN!!!Only this segment is my favorite Holiday Commercials - some classic and some newbies!

Like always some make me laugh and some just #tear...

Here they are, in no particular order...






This one is just pure genius! I know it's the Holidays, as soon as this commercial starts circulating...

 

This one is a take from last year's Joe Boxer commercial and I like this one much more! 
I'm just sad I wasn't invited to be in it!


This one is simple! I love Bears!  Penguins are f***ing adorable! Who doesn't love The Beach Boys! And I love coke! Give. Live. Love.


Folger's commercials always make me cry... but especially this one... The best gift is family and having people in your life that truly love and support you...


I love this one especially because I can hear all stoopid mactivist rolling their eyes and I love it...
"No, seriously, where can I get one?"


Though these commercials are trying their darnest to get us to buy "things" the commercials still manage to evoke feelings in me that go beyond the product - so... But then again look at my fridge... I have tons of coke... look at our pantry, there's a bag of M&M's and the best part of waking up is Folger's in my cup... D'oh (palm to forehead)

That is all, 

' Til next time, 

Toodles, 

Lilly Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...