Skip to main content

We're The Perfect 10...Walking side by side he's the 1 and I'm the 0...


I am constantly thinking about what to write about and the subjects come at me like locust in an end of days movie and then I just feel more scatter brain and overwhelmed to write anything at all...

And recently, just when I thought there was no wrecking ball to break down my writer's block,  it was brought to my attention that this blog is seeming more like a cluster of rants... And I honestly think that's what they are and will be...???

Since joining the 21st Century (For those of you that don't know; I just a got a smart phone and barely joined Facebook and all other forms of Social media)

Naked, only in his arms, for life, literally and figuratively
Well now, I have this compulsion;

I have a thought and I want/have to share it immediately BUT sometimes I let the thought simmer and let it simmer - Until I can articulate my thoughts ...

So Please bear with me while I send out a search party to find my blog voice -and in the mean time here is another ranting session... About being fat, in love and attempting to be more confident in my own skin*....

*I am so confident that skinny girls like those seen in Victoria Secret's fashion show don't make me uncomfortable (Yeah apparently that's an aberration...) Makes me wonder if skinny girls are uncomfortable watching fat girls on tv... 
*And I don't mean to insult your intelligence but for clarifying purposes I am being facetious...

I am fat and I am in love with a man who is not afraid to be honest with me and more importantly with himself. and don't get it twisted - I don't need a man's love and appreciation to validate me...  I am just letting you know what time it is... (that just means "informing you") that I am with a man who inspires me further to accept myself more than I already do...

He doesn't have a filter (sometimes to a fault... I promise next blog "Vinh-Isms") and he doesn't always say the right things (like last night- ugh)

The truth remains-  I am proud to be with a man who can tell me that I am both fat and beautiful... I once asked him if he would love me at a ga-jillion pounds and he said, "Of course! More of you to love!"

And he is more than man enough to know, as beautifully stated above, I am so much more...We are all much, much, much more- 

Preach sister!
"Fucking me does not require an asterisk...Loving me is not a fetish...Finding me beautiful is not a novelty..."

Thank you Bekka for this video! The inspiration couldn't have come at a better time;-)
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...