Skip to main content

"Vinh-Isms" The Sh-Stuff My Future Hubby Says... Vol. 2 Issue 3

I Choo-Choo Choose You! Damn skippy...Son!
Y'all know the drill... My Babo says the darnest things!  It's been a while since I've posted one of these... A smidge over three months...

And here they are, as usual, I will try my best to provide you with a backstory:

  • Backstory: I try my best to speak well... I had teachers who would correct the way we spoke in class... So it kinda stuck with me... Now, I kinda catch myself correcting people's grammar... (but only the same ones that the teachers would correct... cause let's face it- y'all can read my grammar ain't top notch.... I hate using periods at end of sentences.... like a single period - I dunno why) OK back to the story... There was a day where he got to correct me: 
    • "I love it when I get to correct your grammar!" And the he did his wiggle dance...
  • Backstory: My Babo weighs a good buck-35 - he likes to say 38 - but c'mon we all know those are his jeans adding a few extra lbs...Now, he might be uber skinny BUT he's a fat man trapped in a skinny man's body... He needs to eat like every hour on the hour...In one instance he got SUPER MAD and as soon as we had cooled off, he says: 
    • "This all could've been avoided if there were food in my tummy."
  • Backstory: He is super comfortable with his sexuality, in fact, I wouldn't have him any other way... Call him "gay," some have said he has "f*g" tendencies or will call him a puss... And this dumb sh*t  doesn't bother  him so I am not gonna let it bother me... So when he says things like the following, it only makes me love him more: 
    • "Ryan Secrest IS pretty. He'd be one sexy girl." 
  • Backstory: He likes to give me advice on everything! Which is a bit annoying sometimes... BUT he makes an excellent point with this one... I watch scary movies or scary dateline/lifetime movies thus I scare the sh*t outta myself the best! So he says...
    • "You know what you need to work on babe... You disturb yourself way too much!" (As if I didn't know I have GAD)
  • Backstory: He interrupts people and mostly me... Mid-sentence... I flip out and finish what I have to say and ask him what did he have to say? And he says: 
    • That's why I interupt cause then I forget what I'm gonna say..." 
  • Backstory: Again, with the idea that I watch too many scary movies, dateline or Discovery ID... I make a comment about how one of the episodes could've ended better if the killer hadn't done something or other and he says...
    • "Babe I know your love languages is "Words of Affrimations" So, not for nothing, but if you were to commit a murder, you would get away with it." (He gets me!)
  • Backstory: He is always telling me to remind him of stuff even though he's the one who is better able to recall chores, but when he says this, I can't stop laughing, mainly because he said it unironically(not a word but just made it one): 
    • " Remind me to grab my jacket and my sleeping pants."
He keeps me smiling and laughing, thus he keeps my heart!

I Love you Babo!

'Til next Tuesday

Toodles, 
 
PS.  (Next Post: Wedding Update: I know  y'all are excited for this update, if you follow me on Intsagram and/or facebook y'all know I chose mywedding dress and I promise to give a sneak peek next week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FML... I Totally Forgot it was Monnday Today...

I hope everyone had a restful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was jam packed with major accomplishments and lots of love! So much so, that I forgot today was Monday and that I needed to write my blog... And for consistency sake, I am writing to let y'all know to come back June 1st for a Wedding Update...   And that I am thinking about adding some kinda fat girl's guide to feeling and looking good, at least once a month... Every 1st,2nd or 3rd post... I want to try out this challenge I found on Instagram from the Aussie Perth Curvettes! Check 'em out I love theirr Instagram and their blogs! I'm not becoming a fashion/style blog by any stretch of the imagination... BUT I do enjoy looking good and feeling good about myself. And I haven't lately and that is a major part of my anxiety these days. I have been beating myself up and I want to make sure that at least once a month I highlight my many positive attributes! I am also in the middle of planning another trip...

Fatshion 101: Lilly is Nucking Futs and...

Biscuit Home in Houston, Texas If you didn't already know (shame-on you because I've written about some of my mental-health struggles) about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder; To put it in layman's terms I am a constant worrier and trust me, I am putting it lightly. My anxiety monster makes its appearance when money, family, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility overcome any "logical" way of thinking and as much as I love traveling,  my anxiety flares up the most during travel. About 10 years-ago, we went to Nicaragua for New Years and I became overwhelmed, manic, with a sense of an impending death, I purchased life insurance, left letters for loved ones and notes about funeral arrangements. Obviously, I didn't die not unless I did... And this is an alternate universe.. Whoa! That's be trippy... Any who, when our trip was over, I was happy to be home and secluded myself until school started. I sought to reclus...

Fatshion 101: Learning to Live with Intent and Balance

Note: I started writing this blog in March while on our way Home to the Happiest Place on Earth ---days before resigning from my job of six years... I’ve always enjoyed my time sitting at a desk looking out a window… Which is probably why as I sit thousands of feet above the sky I am inspired to pull out my laptop (That I’ve packed to finish work emails – on my day off)  but  as I type those words- I’ve chosen to f*ck that sh*t – I am going to use my laptop to blog! I am a little  conflicted on where to start –  I’ve had these thoughts, these words, this blog on my mind for a long time… (Clears throat: it has been well over a year since my last blogpost) I haven’t written for fun in ages and I know myself well enough to know that I shouldn’t have taken such a long break from journaling/blogging (Friendly FYI – I maintain a handwritten journal in addition to my blog) But even before the summer 2019 I stopped all forms of journaling completely – I insta-s...